Hello world!

This page is going to start my journey towards becoming more technologically savvy!  I am hoping to help spark more writing, reading, and other educational endeavors into my students using this method.  

Wish me luck!  

And by all means you may leave any comments or suggestions that you might have for me while I stumble, gallop, and move forward!

Ms. Wilson

5 thoughts on “Hello world!

1. We are (most of us) new to this toy and l pray that as summer comes and we are able to play at our leisure that we will create “kick butt” sites for next year’s students!
    Ruth Crawford

2. Dear Lacey,

Excellent blog page! Have you informed your students that this page exists? I’ll be anxious to read how they react to both the page you have created and your students’ reactions.

Dr. Howe

3. Dr. Howe,
    I have yet to let my students know that this page exists. In all honesty I am a little insecure in allowing them access just because I am such a novice! However, I know that I will only be learning from the best if I let them see it and help me out with it. I am going to have to pull up my big girl pants and see what they think. I will either let you know how things are either progressing or digressing, or you will be able to see what the students leave on the page!

Wish me luck!!

4. I love your blog spot. You certainly don’t fit the description of inexperienced. I agree that this is a great way to connect with students. Your students will love visiting your spot. Very impressive!! Sherrie Gasque